Saturday, January 26, 2008

I AM PISSED

I post whenever i want, so i dont care if this is like 5 min after my last post. today, i was at a dollar store. when i went in the candy isle, there was a sign that said, "3 candy bars for a dollar". i grabbed 3 big crunch bars, and a pack of little hugs, and set off to the register. when i got there, some bitch charged me 4 dollars. I complained, then she said it was only for the candy bars 6 inches away, not that acutally good ones. when i asked for a refund, she showed me a sign on the counter, which had been covered up. "No returns, no matter what."

What a bitch. I am never using a dollar store again.

Another thing. Why is it a dollar store, when they have tax? I remember having a dollar, walking in, and they wouldn't sell me anything. Wow, seven cents. It cost like 2 cents to make the god damn chocolate bar. Just give it to me. You bitch.

No comments: